I would like to boot a thinclient (Futro S900) via PXE with a special Slitaz image.
What I achieved:
- installed Slitaz 5 on this Futro
- made all changes I want to have
- with tazlito writeiso lzma I generated an slitaz.iso file
- transfered this to an USB-Stick and booted with this stick
Everything so far is fine but …:
- when booting I always see first of all the language selection page and than the version selection page (the same as if I would boot a life-cd). How can I avoid this? The system should boot direct without asking anything and without the user to press „Enter“ or any other key.
Thanks for a hint ...